We all know that when you go to a hotel, there’s one thing in particular that makes it feel like home: the linen on your bed. The sheets, pillowcases and towels are crucial for feeling clean and comfortable—especially if you’re staying overnight away from home. Hotels have plenty of linen to keep track of, but how do they handle these materials? In this guide we’ll discuss what a hotel linen service is and how it can save you time and money while keeping your room looking fresh and clean all day long!
Hotels have a lot of linen to keep track of.
If you’re a hotel owner, you likely already know that keeping track of linen can be a big job. You’ve probably already considered hiring linen hire companies to help with this task—but why?
Linen hire companies are reliable for a number of reasons: they can help hotels with linen management, and they can save money by reducing linen waste.
Most hotels buy their own linen, but some use a hotel linen service.
With so much linen to keep track of and maintain, it’s important for hotels to have a linen service. Hotels buy their own linen, but some use a hotel linen service. A hotel linen service can save you money and space by providing high-quality linen that are washed between each guest stay.
How do hotels handle linen?
When you’re a large hotel with hundreds of rooms, laundry can be a huge expense. Hotel linen services help to mitigate this cost by providing high-quality linen at an affordable price. Rather than buying in bulk and doing their own laundry (which would entail a lot of time, effort, and labour), hotels can hire a linen service to handle the work for them.
This is especially useful for hotels with many guests who may have different needs—sheets will need to be replaced fairly often at these types of facilities—but it’s also an excellent solution for smaller businesses that don’t want to invest in their own equipment or train staff members on how they should clean sheets properly in order to ensure they’re germ-free.
What are the advantages vs disadvantages of linen hire
- Linen hire is a great option if you don’t want to deal with the hassle of buying, washing and storing your own linen. Your hotel linen service will take care of all these things for you.
- If you choose to hire linen from us at CanDo Laundry Services, we can provide exactly what you need for your hotel – no more and no less. This saves space, time and money – as well as eliminating the risk of running out of towels or pillowcases halfway through an event!
- We have been helping hotels across the UK since 2012 – so we know what we’re doing when it comes to making sure our customers are 100% satisfied. And because our prices are competitively great value compared to other companies in this industry… You’ll be saving money too!
Counting and mapping out what linen you’ll need beforehand can be helpful.
When it comes to making sure you have the proper amount of linen, counting and mapping out your needs beforehand can be quite helpful. Mapping out your linen needs doesn’t have to be a difficult process. Here’s what you need to consider when you are counting and mapping out your linen needs:
- How many rooms are being used?
- Will guests be staying at the hotel for one or two nights?
- What types of accommodations do you offer (single room, double room)?
- How many people will be in each room?
Categories of linen include bed sheets and pillowcases, towels, robes, tablecloths, napkins and placemats.
Additional categories include:
- Pillows and duvets
- Duvet covers
A hotel linen service can help save you money and space while still providing the high-quality linen you’re looking for.
Imagine that you’re looking for a hotel linen service. You want to find a company that can provide you with quality linen, but you also want to make sure it will save you money, space, and time. A good linen service can do all of these things for you.
Hotels can save money by using a hotel linen service because it removes the need for them to keep extra linen on hand at all times. Linen services have an established inventory of high-quality products from which hotels can draw when needed, which means that hotels don’t need to purchase their own stock or keep it on hand at all times. This means fewer expenses on your part as well as less work overall—especially if the hotel is large!
If you’re looking for linen for your hotel, bnb, spa or wedding venue look into a linen hire service – just like the one we provide at CanDo Laundry Services. You’ll save money and space, and be able to provide a better service for your customers.